Wednesday 17 June 2009

Connie's Concept

Last Friday I packed my satchel with the essentials a true commuter needs; a bottle of £1 Perry and clothes tied up in knots. I was leaving behind my failed marriage with an assignment to visit my much beloved Constance and Beckett in Bristol. The first lady in mention has gone one step better than me though; she’s actually ticked work off her list. It was Connie’s exhibition, and what a delight it was. Her work was inspired by Paulo Reversi, with stained gothic walls, distressed female expressions, and clothes electric with colour and intensity. So the men sharpened their stubble, the women wore glamorous dresses, and we all enjoyed the framed perfection around us. I urge you to check out more of Connie's work at www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment