Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Aquarium's Key

Without realising, a print of denim I've always been shy or dismissive of is the ice light blue. Maybe I was guilty of associating it with the 90s pallete ,when baggy wasn't a form of ghetto-funk but more a case of ill fitting jeans from a shameful supermarket. But in a bid to lighten up my style in time for Spring, I've bought some twisted seam jeans from Topman in a cartoon blue that I'm seriously fond of. They have an industrial appeal that's been tamed and acid washed to the eye, and teamed with my 'Another Man' t-shirt that looks like a chemistry close-up, there's something slightly aquarium and alluring about this introduction to the freshly faded blue. And it seemed convenient that the first editorial I came across today from Miharaysuhiro dipped into a rustic ocean with jackets that look like a marbled dip-dye ocean, and tops that look weathered with treasures from the depths of the sea.

I also thought I'd mention an award I've been nominated for which I'm so chuffed about. The trendy mens styling brand KINGS have included me as a potential King Of Style, and it would be great if you could spare a minute or two to pop to their facebook page and click a little vote my way. http://www.facebook.com/kings1965?sk=app_7146470109 x





21 comments:

  1. Congratulations so much!
    You look gorgeous in these photos, love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!!
    love your t-shirt!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. - congratulations; cool outfit, espacially the shirt

    http://alabasterlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. I love that shirt :) and the boots :)) and necklaces also :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. Your tee is so original and cool!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're really stylish! So cool!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love that outfit! :D The light jeans look good on you! :p
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the right photo on the top is my favourite.
    your outfit is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for your comment :D I feel so proud that you left a comment on my site :D Your style is just EPIC and youtr blog is dope, too :D
    Def gonna follow you and congrats for your nomination :D

    http://www.sextapeandcigarettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your comment! follow you now :) (follow me back?)
    and congrats !

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool t shirt!!! hope you get the prize!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. G.R.E.A.T!!! I love your skeleton necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. eiii, thanks for your coment !!! love your blog. I really like, i follow you

    ReplyDelete