Wednesday 22 June 2011

Back To School

Schools almost out for Summer, but preppy blazers have found themselves in a desirable detention in shops this season. I've never been fond of the typical suit, but Topman have delivered a range of looks in quirky pastels that have a creamy vintage appeal to them. I love this cloudy blue one that looks like a cambridge boy with a rebellious streak. And teamed with the new vintage collection from www.brighterman.com , the look is very 'Byker Grove' meets the modern day. Brighterman's new collection of ties features tweed and prints that you'd even struggle to find in an offbeat charity shop. Some of the collection will be featured on the owner Paul's lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/brighterpaul







18 comments:

  1. woah, charles! amazing! love the blazers, the ties, the shirts, everything! :D you look so great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your style and we ask you if could check out our blog just for give us your opinion, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shirt, and the second tie is so... victorian xD I like it in general. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirt in the first look is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously blazers are good for any time of the year. I love mine specially double breasted ones.

    http://boom-now.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfection! You have such an amazing style and it's sooo hard to find this is a man. Love it! Always a pleasure to check your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look freaking awesome in that blue sky blazer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look, love the new suiting style with the shorts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blazer too, the first one is such a unique shade of blue! And I'm nuts about your floral tie! The rolled up shorts are a nice touch too. Thanks for your comment!

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  10. such perfect ties! great shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your visit. I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BTW, I'm follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holá prince! nice blog... me encantas! estoy a seguirte... siga-me

    www.taonic.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. i adore these outfits, charlie! the preppy, school boy look really suits you. the colour of the first blazer is beautiful, plus the detailing on the white shirt is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowwwww love it!!!


    I follow youu

    pelase follow me :DD
    http://sonrisasdearcoiris.blogspot.com/


    kisess

    ReplyDelete