Tuesday 27 November 2012

I Got F**CKED & ILLUSTRATED

Sorry I haven't been active on my blog recently; had a month of mishaps, including the smash crash and decease of my camera, meaning photos are just a memory for now. Been busy as always in London though, with lots of new features of mine at SPINDLE MAGAZINE. Not forgetting the trashy nights out with my editor and husband-to-be at YMH, Heather. I was also over the moon to be illustrated by the talented Kathryn Wilkins. Check out her work HERE. Don't forget to have a rummage through my online car boot sale too for some bargain outfits on ASOS!


11 comments:

  1. Nice illustration! I just started my illustration blog back up so i should do one of you? i think it would be cool..as usual great style and keep up the posting mate!

    http://mrinsomniac.blogspot.com/ (Check out my 2 new illustrations and leave a comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!!
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about your camera. anyway, the illustration's cute.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely illustration! and sorry about your camera :C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, YMH moved from Punk? That's how long it's been since I went out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog always has the best content. Thanks for sharing. iOS app development company in Pune has a deep understanding of Apple's design principles and technologies, ensuring that the apps they develop are user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing, and fully functional. These companies are the go-to choice for businesses and individuals looking to tap into the iOS user base, creating custom apps for iPhone and iPad users.

    ReplyDelete