Wednesday 8 July 2009

Sequins, Skyscrapers, And Galliano To Come

When a parcel arrives with a new top I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting for, I usually run to my friend Connie's and take a pose by her wall, to document the clothes arrival into my life in short. Call it a fashion christening perhaps. I'm thoroughly addicted to a site called 'Lookbook', a community of fashion enthusiasts who upload their outfit avenues, so these snaps of mine usually find a second home on there.

As a tease, I'll tell you that my first ever John Galliano top arrived in the post today! It's going to change my life forever I sware. Photos will be taken of me wearing it at the weekend, but until then, here's a 'lookbook' post of a previous top that tickled my fancy. It's from Jaques Vert, and is sprinkled with glitter and intricacy. Hope you like it

0 comments:

Post a Comment