Sunday 14 March 2010

Inglorious Husk

Hey everyone, hope you've all had a stylish Spring weekend. I've been quite busy in the freelance aspect of late, and one of the magazines I've been in a relationship with is Germany's 'Husk'. It's fairly underground at the moment, but offers a dark and thought provoking collage of photography, art and fashion from unexpected lights. I was fortunate to have written a feature on one of Alexander Mcqueen's last collections before he tragically died, and I'm thrilled for it to be a part of a publication I'm convinced will emulate the 'Dazed & Confused' persona over time. If you'd like to pick up a copy, head to http://huskmagazine.de/






6 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much for all the kind comments! You have such an amazing style! And I'm always waiting for your next post.
    I also Love the UK, mainly because I have so many friends that travel/live there all the time and I never find myself having time to visit your marvelous land.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sir!
    Your influence on this mag can only be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welldone Charleston!!
    Cant wait to hang it in the bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our articles and features will look just grand next to our fashionable coffee mugs connie! make sure you print off a screenshot of your front page ways on chictopia! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. how great is that!! may i ask what you do in terms of occupation/study?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou so much! I'm not actually in the studying sphere anymore; I completed uni last year, and since then have been developing my journalism career. I'm freelancing for a handful of magazines at the moment such as Prim and Husk. But the current plan is to save up money for a move to London later this year to get a real injection of the fashion journalism industry! Thankyou for asking :)

    ReplyDelete