Tuesday 9 March 2010

Wasteland Flowers Dance Around Him

Winter might be the time to indulge in runway drapes and mysterious textures, but I love how Spring and Summer allows for colour to pop out. It might not be the sharpest or most 'fashion forward' of seasons, but coming from a bohemian town with heavy influences of folk music and people, indie and grunge is a genre of clothes I love. At the weekend carboot sale I found treasures that could have come from an Egyptian prince. A deep purple blazer, a vintage sheepskin jacket, a bobbled cardigan with leaf prints, and some military combat boots that add something 'macho' to the camp colours. Hope you all like the outfits!









12 comments:

  1. it's all great.. but that top jacket of brocade goodness. is. amazing.

    alice d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, that coat is amazing!
    great manly looks! you look stunning as always darling xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. C, my man, that sweater with the leaves on it must've accidently gotten in your wardrobe because it's MINE :-D!
    Awesome outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an award for you on my blog :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog thanks to Trop Rouge you have amazing style and these pictures are stunning xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looks! love your style it's grunge, rock & roll, hobo and everything else amazing all in one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is tupendous and by that I mean stupendous.
    if you feel the urge you are welcome to visit my blog,
    but ONLY if you feel the urge
    x
    x
    x
    bijouandruby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou SO much everyone for your charming comments, I'm glad the bohemia feel is going down an indie treat. hope your all well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. u have AMAZING style!
    <3 all your outfits

    ReplyDelete
  10. Killer.
    Denim + shoes in #2 and sweater in #3 are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sweater in the third picture is so amazing! Is that vintage? It looks really soft and comfy

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAR too much love for the coat in the first photo. Looks 1 and 2 in particular make me very happy. Incredible finds!

    ReplyDelete