Sunday 13 September 2009

These Boots Were Made For Strutting

London Fashion week looms, and with 3 shows booked, all with different dress codes, my wardrobe has become a bomb site as I shred tops for a D.I.Y effect, and seperate the statements from the standard. Thankfully the car boot sale me and Connie religiously attend on a Sunday didn't dissapoint. I picked up some chunky cowboy boots for £3, along with an All Saints inspired top that I'm told comes from Venice. Likewise, this item took just two pound coins out of my man purse. With a substantial Uni debt, and my inability to save money without retail temptations, I like to think me and Connie are promoting the art of unique styling on a serious budget! On the note of my prima donna, be sure to check out her blog if you haven't already. http://www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

  1. Hey! Love your pictures at Lookbook! :) Nice blog also..! Mine is www.supersniken.blogg.no if you wanna check it out!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much cassandra, and the one they call 'filthy.' im most proud of my chunky bargain boots :)

    ReplyDelete